These terms and conditions are valid for all goods and services sold by this web shop. By ordering Seasunsalsa event tickets through our sales partners you accept their general terms and conditions, too.
- Considering the expectations of our participants and the governmental recommendations regarding pandemic situations, we have updated our Terms and conditions for events organised by us - Summer Sensual Days and Croatian Summer Salsa Festival.
- We reserve the right to update the Terms and conditions according to the current epidemiological situation.
- The organiser reserves the right to introduce changes to the program of the event. The changes may refer to the localization, timing, workshop schedule and list of invited artists among other things.
- The organiser reserves the right to postpone the events for objective reasons i.e. if it is not possible to organize the events safely.
2. PRIVACY STATEMENT
- SALSA ADRIA PRODUKCIJE d.o.o. obliges that your personal data will be treated in full accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. Any information that we obtain will be used solely for the purposes for which it is intended.
- All personal information relating to customers and users is obtained and protected in accordance with the relevant legal provisions.
- Your personal data will not be sold, rented nor transmitted to any entity.
- You provide your personal information voluntarily for the purposes of processing orders, marketing and where deemed necessary in order to fulfill our obligations to customers and users
- You have the right to refuse the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. All user information is strictly confidential.
- All employees of SALSA ADRIA PRODUKCIJE d.o.o. and their partners are responsible for respecting the privacy statements noted above.
- Our site's registration system requires users to give us contact information such as their name and email address, and demographic information such as ZIP code, gender and some more festival specific information.
- In a case of government restrictions due to a pandemic - number of attendees and passes sold might be limited.
- The attende contact information is used to contact the visitor when necessary and inform him/her about the festival activities.
- The attendee states that the data that he/she has provided are correct when making purchases and on any other occasion when required for use of the services. Salsa Adria Produkcije d.o.o. does not bear liability for damage resulting from incorrect or non-functioning data, email addresses or delivery addresses being provided, and may demand compensation for damage arising in this regard
4. BUYING TICKETS
- When you order your tickets via our webshop it is required you correctly fill a registration form. Before registering it is mandatory to accept our terms and conditions. Upon successful purchase you will receive a confirmation of registration via email.
- The customer acknowledges that Salsa Adria Produkcije d.o.o. does not bear liability for any damage or abuse arising during or as a consequence of any payment method, including if the customer has not reported the loss of a bank card to the bank issuing the bank card. Salsa Adria Produkcije d.o.o. in particular does not bear liability for the errors, failings or security of the payment method used. In the case of bank transfers, Salsa Adria Produkcije d.o.o. is not liable for the time taken for the transfer to be processed (with particular regard to holidays) or for damage arising from incorrect provision of the payee identifier or the transfer amount.
5. CHECKING IN
- Festival tickets can be picked up only at the festival office during the festival office working hours which are published on the event web page.
- The organizer will not take responsibility or reimburse any lost tickets.
- Tickets may not be used unauthorized, may not be copied or changed in any way.
- To prevent fraud and protect us, the organizer reserves the right to prohibit entrance to the attendee’s with fake tickets while at the same time reporting fraud to relevant authorities
- For ensuring the safe conduct of events, Salsa Adria Production d.o.o. reserves the right to restrict at the event site, the scope of objects or equipment (i.e. beverages, alcohol...) which may be taken into the area of the events (workshop and party area, boat trips).
- On the sites of the events our suitably qualified and authorised employees or contributors or volunteers will ensure enforcement of the rules of conduct and safety. By participating at an event, the attendee expressly agrees to fully cooperate with the contributors and with any authority being in charge of the events within the bounds of the law and follow their instructions in the event of an emergency or if justified by other important circumstances (for example reasons of public health).
- Considering that Salsa Adria Produkcije d.o.o. provides the programmes and services in cooperation with numerous contributors and depending on the performance of such contributors, Salsa Adria Produkcije d.o.o. cannot guarantee the availability, content, quality and quantity thereof - such as the performance of a certain artist, the opportunity to participate in a specific programme and/or at a specific venue etc. Nevertheless, at all times Salsa Adria Produkcije d.o.o. uses all efforts to provide the programmes and services communicated beforehand, and if provision becomes impossible, to substitute another programme or service for the cancelled programme or service communicated beforehand.
6. WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- Salsa Adria Produkcije d.o.o. warrants that dancers can enter the given event with the wristband provided in exchange for the relevant, lawfully-acquired pass/ticket. Salsa Adria Produkcije d.o.o. does not undertake any warranty with regard to how long the entry process (that is, the exchange of the ticket for a wristband and entering the event with the wristband) shall take, in view of the large number of participants. As is generally known our events consists of a collection of smaller events, so, in view of the large number of participants, the above warranty does not extend to the individual events, for example to whether it is possible to enter the individual events, how long it takes to enter and the quality of enjoyment, and Salsa Adria Produkcije d.o.o. explicitly excludes to refund to the dancers the price of pass/ticket, or to give a subsequent discount, or to pay damages, indemnification or compensation of whatever kind. Within the events, Salsa Adria Produkcije d.o.o. is entitled to unilaterally change the times of individual events (that is, Salsa Adria Produkcije d.o.o. expressly reserves the right to change the programme), but the times of events will not necessarily be changed in the event of bad weather conditions. Considering that there is no contractual relationship between Salsa Adria Produkcije d.o.o. and the unauthorized participant, Salsa Adria Produkcije d.o.o. explicitly excludes all liability toward the unauthorized participant for contractual breach and for all claims that a customer may enforce.
- In the event of lawful cancellation by Salsa Adria Produkcije d.o.o., attendees are not entitled to make any claim against Salsa Adria Produkcije d.o.o.
- Attendees may only enter the event at their own risk. Salsa Adria Produkcije d.o.o. shall be liable solely for intentional breaches of contract imputable to it and breaches of contract committed by it resulting in harm to human life, physical well-being or health, and excludes any liability, beyond the explicit statutory rights of the consumer, with regard to any other damage including those resulting in harm to human life, physical well-being or health or a damage to property or those caused by participants to each other. The price of the pass/ticket has been determined with consideration to the exclusions of liability set out herein.
- During our events the organizer is going to film and take photographs of participants, visitors, artists, etc. Those pictures and videos might be used for promotion and advertising reasons (i.e. website, folders, press-releases, TV- and cinema, etc.).
- Each attendee, visitor, artist, etc. agrees that video and photo material can be used by event organizers for advertising and marketing purposes, sold online etc. without any compensation to the participant.
8. SURVEYS AND QUESTIONNAIRES
- Our online surveys and questionnaires may ask participants for contact and demographic information. The customer's contact information is used to contact the participant when necessary and inform him/her about festival activities.
9. CONTACTING THE WEB SITE
- If you have any questions about these conditions, the practices of this web site or your interaction with this web site, you can contact us via the CONTACT FORM.
10. AGE LIMITATION
- Participants must be 18 years of age on the first day of the event to attend this event.
- Participants under 18 need to be in the presence of the parent.
11. CODE OF CONDUCT
We are committed to creating a safe environment that is inclusive and free from discrimination, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other protected categories under applicable law. All participants must abide by the following policy:
- Be considerate of those around you.
- Be respectful of others and viewpoints that may be different from your own.
- Be mindful of your words and actions.
Unacceptable behaviors may include, but are not limited to: Offensive or unwanted behavior or language related to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other protected categories under applicable law.
- Visual harassment, such as sexual images or sexual language at the event, including presentations and slide decks.
- Any other illegal activity not already covered above.
- Sharing your event registration with another person(s).
- Failure to follow any of the rules or regulations of the event or instructions of the event staff
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated and could result in debarment from current, and/or any future events. If a participant is seen engaging in unacceptable behavior, organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the event without warning or refund. If appropriate, local law enforcement may get involved.
If you are the subject of, or witness to any violations of these Terms and Condition, you can contact us by sending an email or write us through our contact form. If necessary, staff are empowered to take appropriate actions that may include, but are not limited to, debarment from the event without refund and/or involving venue security or local law enforcement.
12. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
By taking part on our event you understand you do it at your own choice and you accept a responsibility for your own well being by acting responsible towards yourself and others. Note that event organisation (Salsa Adria Produkcije d.o.o.) cannot be held responsible if the individual is tested positive to COVID-19 virus or your well being is endangered by non responsible acts of individual(s). You take participation at our events at your own risk. If tested positive you accept the responsibility to take all the necessary steps required by official authorities including but not limited to: self-quarantine, reporting to authorities etc.
- If you're interested in promoting at our festivals, please, contact us through our CONTACT FORM latest 15 days before the event letting us know how you'd like to promote your event.
- To those of you who don't register their event/promo material, we can't guarantee that you will be able to promote your event due to the lack of space.
- All promo materials placed on spots outside of promo hotspots at the festival will be removed and you will be able to pick them up at our festival office.
- The organiser will not be responsible for any loss or damage of other promoters’ promo material occurring during the events.
14. APPLICABLE LAW
For all matters not mentioned above, only Croatian law is applicable to any relations between the participant and Salsa Adria Produkcije d.o.o.
The information on our event web sites are provided “as is”. Salsa Adria Produkcije d.o.o. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Salsa Adria Produkcije d.o.o. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.