1. BOOKING PROCEDURE
The booking procedure consists of the following steps:
- Reading all terms and conditions, cancelation policy, purchasing and other info provided to understand the way we work
- registering and booking a festival pass through our web-shop
- Payment (payment options below)
- Picking up your festival pass in Rovinj in our festival office
As organisers to prevent fraud and protect us, we reserve the right to carry out checks and/or request that additional information be provided in order to verify purchases. We reserve the right to cancel any orders that we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently, without any notice to you, and any and all Items obtained as part of such orders will be avoided.
2. PASS RESALE
- For 2021 edition no more resale
- You can resell your pass and change the name of the owner of the pass anytime until 1st of May 2022 without charges. After that NO CHANGES are possible.
- If you have won your pass in any kind of contest NO RESALE is possible. You cannot change the name for these kind of passes.
3. PASS EXCHANGE
- It is possible to change any pass type as long as it is an upgrade to your previous purchase. In order to get the upgrade you should contact us through our contact form and pay the difference between prices.
- If you will pay upgrade at the door, you can pay only in KUNA, which is the official Croatian currency and the only one accepted
- Downgrade of purchased festival pass is not possible
4. PASS DISCOUNTS
- Promotional discount with promo code can be applied to certain passes.
5. PASS TRANSFER
- In case of your inability to attend the festival, your festival pass can be postponed to the following year. That can be done at least until 2 months before the event for which you purchased the ticket. No pass transfer for 2021 anymore available.
- Postponed passes must be used the following year, otherwise they become invalid unless noted otherwise
- Postponed passes cannot be sold to a third party and must be used by the original owner.
- Postponed passes cannot be transferred to another person.
- BOAT TRIP tickets CANNOT be postponed to the following year!
6. REGISTRATION CLOSING TIME & RECEIVING E-TICKETS
Registrations close on 15th of August at noon. After that date the registrations will be processed and E- TICKET NUMBERS will be sent to all PAID passes on valid and correct e-mails of the owners of the passes.
Everybody should have received an E-TICKET NUMBER prior to coming to the event. If you didn't receive your ticket, check first your SPAM folder and than contact us through our contact form. Make sure you also bring with you payment confirmation when you pick up your pass.
After 15th of August only “at the door” prices apply, and passes and tickets are purchased directly at the festival office.
At registration desk in the venue you can pay only in KUNA (which is the official Croatian currency and the only one accepted) or by CREDIT CARD.
7. FESTIVAL WRISTBANDS/TICKETS
- Festival passes will be in the form of wristbands and/or party tickets, depending on the pass you bought. To receive a wristband and/or tickets you need to have a PRINTED E-TICKET NUMBER and a VALID ID/PASSPORT. Without it you won’t be able to enter the festival.
- You have to wear the festival wristband at your wrist for the whole duration of the festival. You have to have a valid ticket to enter the party each night.
- Festival staff will put the wristbands on your wrist at the festival registration desk. You will get the party tickets in an envelope.
- You are entitled to one copy of a wristband and/or tickets. We exchange wristbands/tickets only if they get destroyed for some reasons. In that case you need to bring the destroyed wristbands/tickets to the registration desk where we can exchange them for new ones. You won't be able to exchange the wristband/ticket, if you don't bring the destroyed ones with you.
1 PAYMENT OPTIONS
The best ways for a safe and fast payment are payments by credit card. When you're paying by bank transfer, all additional bank fees and rates exchange are paid by the customer (the amount varies from bank to bank).
We provide these purchase options:
- Credit cards (MasterCard®, Visa, American Express®, Maestro®) via SECURE T-Com Pay Way service
- IBAN / International Bank Transfer
- Gyro account (for payment in kunas)
- In cash and by credit card during festival days
2 SECURE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
Products can be purchased by credit card. You can choose from four credit cards: American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Maestro and shop with the maximum level of data protection.
T-Com Pay Way applies the most modern standards of data protection - Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit encryption of data and the MD5 algorithm. ISO 8583 protocol ensures that the data exchange between T-Com System and the authorization centres of credit card companies is done in a private network that is protected from unauthorized access by double-layer firewall.
Salsa Adria Productions company can not be held responsible for the misuse of data which can not be determined to have arisen as a result of technical security vulnerabilities of its Web stores or omission by Salsa Adria Productions employees. When all data are received, you will receive notification that your order has been received, both on-screen as well as through electronic mail (email ).
3. CURRENCY CONVERSION INFORMATION (FOREIGN PAYMENTS BY CREDIT CARD)
All payments will be effected in Croatian currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in euro into Croatian kuna according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National Bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.
Please read our updated Cancelation policy