1. BOOKING PROCEDURE
- The booking procedure consists of the following steps:
- Reading all terms and conditions, cancelation policy, purchasing and other info provided to understand the way we work
- registering and booking a festival pass through our web-shop
- Payment (payment options below)
- Picking up your festival pass in our festival office
- As organisers, to prevent fraud and protect us, we reserve the right to carry out checks and/or request that additional information be provided in order to verify purchases. We reserve the right to cancel any orders that we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently, without any notice to you, and any and all items obtained as part of such orders will be avoided.
2. PASS RESALE / NAME CHANGES
- You can transfer your ticket to another person by purchasing NAME CHANGE SERVICE option.
- Name change service is charged 10 eur until 31.12.2023. From 1.1.2024. until 10.5.2024. name change service is charged 15 eur and from 11.5. until 2.6.2024. name change service is charged 20 eur.
- From 3.6.2024. name changes are not possible.
- To do the name change, buy the name change service in the webshop and then contact us for making the change.
- If you have won your pass in any kind of contest, NO RESALE is possible. You cannot change the name for these kind of passes.
3. PASS CHANGE
- It is possible to change any pass type as long as it is an upgrade to your previous purchase. In order to get the upgrade you should contact us through our contact form and pay the difference between prices.
- If you pay upgrade at the door, you can pay in EUR or by credit cards.
- Downgrade of purchased festival pass is not possible.
4. PASS DISCOUNTS
- Promotional discount with promo code can be applied to certain passes.
5. REGISTRATION CLOSING TIME & RECEIVING E-TICKETS
- Everybody should have received an E-TICKET NUMBER prior to coming to the event. If you haven't received your ticket, check first your SPAM folder and then contact us through our contact form.
- Few days before the event only “at the door” prices apply, and passes and tickets are purchased directly in the festival office.
- At the registration desk in the venue you can pay in EUR or by the CREDIT CARD.
7. FESTIVAL WRISTBANDS/TICKETS
- Festival passes and festival tickets will be in the form of the wristbands. To receive a wristband, you need to have an E-TICKET NUMBER (printed or on your phone) and a VALID ID/PASSPORT. Without it, you won’t be able to enter the festival.
- You have to wear the festival wristband at your wrist for the whole duration of the festival.
- Festival staff will put the wristbands on your wrist at the festival registration desk.
- You are entitled to one copy of a wristband.
- If your wristband breaks, you need to bring broken wristband to the registration desk to get a new one.
- Festival organisation is not responsible for lost or stolen wristbands.
1. PAYMENT OPTIONS
- The best ways for a safe and fast payment are payments by credit card. When you're paying by bank transfer, all additional bank fees and rates exchange should be paid by the customer (the amount varies from bank to bank).
- We provide these purchase options:
- Credit cards (MasterCard®, Visa, Maestro®) via SECURE HT PayWay service
- IBAN / International Bank Transfer
- In cash and by credit card during festival days (Euros)
2. SECURE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
Products can be purchased by credit card. You can choose from credit cards: MasterCard, Visa and Maestro and shop with the maximum level of data protection.
HT Pay Way applies the most modern standards of data protection - Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit encryption of data and the MD5 algorithm. ISO 8583 protocol ensures that the data exchange between T-Com systems and the authorization centres of credit card companies is done in a private network that is protected from unauthorized access by double-layer firewall.
Salsa Adria Productions company can not be held responsible for the misuse of data which can not be determined to have arisen as a result of technical security vulnerabilities of its Web stores or omission by Salsa Adria Productions employees. When all data are received, you will receive notification that your order has been received, both on-screen as well as through electronic mail (email).
3. PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER
- When you choose to pay by bank transfer, in the moment of making an order you will receive and order confirmation on you email address. Payment confirmation you will receive in the next few days, after the bank transfer has been executed and we receive the money.
4. CURRENCY CONVERSION INFORMATION (FOREIGN PAYMENTS BY CREDIT CARD)
- All payments starting from Jan 1st 2023 are in euros (€). When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site. Starting from Jan 1st 2023, Croatia official currency is euro (€) thus all prices will be shown and charged in euros (€).
Please read our updated Cancellation policy