1. The festival organizer may only cancel or postpone SSD & CSSF Opatija/Rovinj in the event of force majeure or if the festival organizer has another demonstrable compelling reason to cancel or postpone SSD & CSSF. Force majeure events include, but are not limited to: terrorist threats, terrorist attacks, inclement weather, earthquakes, strikes, fire, war, government intervention, pandemics, illness of artists, failure of and/or delays in technical facilities, failure of and/or delays in means of transport, etc.
2. The festival organizer may be forced to close down stages due to weather conditions or other force majeure events. This does not lead to a partial or full refund.
3. The Salsa Adria Produkcije d.o.o. has the right to change artists/instructors and to modify the festival program if and where necessary, while maintaining the overall nature of the festival.
4. All registered participants will be notified in case of a festival cancellation due to force majeure, due to artists’ preventions, due to troubles at the chosen location or due to a low registration rate.
5. Festival cancellation notification due to a low registration rate is issued no later than 5 days before the festival date. In case of disturbances and/or interruptions, Salsa Adria Produkcije d.o.o. commits itself to solve or limit any problems that might occur in order to maintain and continue the festival as planned.
6. Cancellations for personal reasons - if you decide to cancel for personal reasons of any nature no refunds are issued.
Ticket insurance will enable you to receive 80% of your ticket costs back (excluding the costs of the insurance) if you’re unable to attend the festival for any reason.
In order to gain your refund, contact us with your order number and receipt for the bought pass latest 2 days before the start of the event.
The reimbursement will not apply to any additional costs, such as travel, accommodation or any other costs connected to the festival activities.
Ticket insurance is optional, but it has to be bought at the same time as the ticket. You cannot buy the ticket insurance additionally.
The repayment will be done up to max. 30 days after your request has arrived.
Ticket insurance can be bought for festival passes, boat tickets, special events and additional bootcamps.
Basic fee for the ticket insurance is 10 EUR PER TICKET. For every 100 EUR more per ticket, the fee is additional 10 EUR for that ticket.
E.g. If your festival pass costs 180 eur, the insurance fee for the festival pass is 20 eur; if your festival pass costs 180 eur and the boat party costs 35 eur, the insurance fee total is 30 eur.