BOOKING & PAYMENT
The booking procedure consists of the following steps:
- You can resell your pass and change the name of the owner of the pass anytime until 1st of June 2019 without charges. After that NO CHANGES are possible.
- If you have won your pass in any kind of contest NO RESALE is possible. You cannot change the name for these kind of passes.
- It is possible to change any pass type as long as it is an upgrade to your previous purchase. In order to get the upgrade you should send us an email (email@example.com) and pay the difference between prices (according to the current Festival’s pricing table with bank transfer to the organizers account until 5th June 2019. or at the registration desk of the Festival). To upgrade your pass, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you will pay upgrade at the door, you can pay only in KUNA, which is the official Croatian currency and the only one accepted
- Downgrade of purchased festival pass is not possible
- Promotional discount with promo code can be applied to all passes with the exception of Boat Trip Tickets, Secret Vineyard Tickets and Pass Cancellation Insurance.
REGISTRATION CLOSING TIME & RECEIVING E-TICKETS
- registrations close on 1st of June 2019 at noon. No refunds or name changes are possible after the stated date (with no exceptions). After that date the registrations will be processed and E- TICKET NUMBERS will be sent to all PAID passes on valid and correct e-mails of the owners of the passes.
- everybody should have received an E-TICKET NUMBER one week before the event. If you didn't receive your ticket, check first your SPAM folder and than contact us at email@example.com.
- After 1st of June 2019 only “at the door” prices apply, and passes and tickets are purchased directly at the festival office.
- At registration desk in Rovinj you can pay only in KUNA (which is the official Croatian currency and the only one accepted) or by CREDIT CARD.
- Festival passes will be in the form of wristbands and/or party tickets, depending on the pass you bought. To receive a wristband and/or tickets you need to have a PRINTED E-TICKET NUMBER and a VALID ID/PASSPORT. Without it you won’t be able to enter the festival.
- You have to wear the festival wristband at your wrist for the whole duration of the festival. You have to have a valid ticket to enter the party each night.
- Festival staff will put the wristbands on your wrist at the festival registration desk. You will get the party tickets in an envelope.
- You are entitled to one copy of a wristband and/or tickets. We exchange wristbands/tickets only if they get destroyed for some reasons. In that case you need to bring the destroyed wristbands/tickets to the registration desk where we can exchange them for new ones. You won't be able to exchange the wristband/ticket, if you don't bring the destroyed ones with you.
The best ways for a safe and fast payment are payments by credit card. When you're paying by bank transfer, all additional bank fees and rates exchange are paid by the customer (the amount varies from bank to bank).
We provide these purchase options:
- Credit cards (MasterCard®, Visa, American Express®, Maestro®) via SECURE T-Com Pay Way service
- IBAN / International Bank Transfer
- Gyro account (for payment in kunas)
- In cash and by credit card during festival days
SECURE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
Products can be purchased by credit card. You can choose from four credit cards: American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Maestro and shop with the maximum level of data protection.
T-Com Pay Way applies the most modern standards of data protection - Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit encryption of data and the MD5 algorithm. ISO 8583 protocol ensures that the data exchange between T-Com System and the authorization centres of credit card companies is done in a private network that is protected from unauthorized access by double-layer firewall.
Salsa Adria Productions company can not be held responsible for the misuse of data which can not be determined to have arisen as a result of technical security vulnerabilities of its Web stores or omission by Salsa Adria Productions employees. When all data are received, you will receive notification that your order has been received, both on-screen as well as through electronic mail (email ).
CURRENCY CONVERSION INFORMATION (FOREIGN PAYMENTS BY CREDIT CARD)
All payments will be effected in Croatian currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in euro into Croatian kuna according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National Bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.
- In case of your inability to attend the festival, your festival pass can be transferred to the following year. That can be done at latest until 1st of June 2019!!
- Transferred passes have to be used the following year, otherwise they become invalid
- Transferred passes cannot be sold to a third party and must be used by the original owner
- Boat trip and Secret Vineyard tickets CANNOT be transferred to the following year!
TERMS OF CANCELLATION (FROM THE GUEST’S SIDE)
Cancellations are subject to fees.
- all cancellations prior to 1st April 2019 will be subject to a 70% fee.
- no refunds for cancellations after noon (12pm) 1st April 2019. Make sure you check our cancellation insurance offer and get 80% of your money back in case of your cancellation.
- boat trips, Experience Croatia events tickets and individual parties are not refundable.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE OFFER
What is ticket insurance?
Ticket insurance will enable you to receive 80% of your ticket costs back (excluding the costs of the insurance) if you’re unable to attend the festival for any reason. In order to gain your refund send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org with order number and receipt for the bought pass until the beginning of the festival (bought pass for Summer Sensual Days Opatija - until 14th of June 2019; Summer Sensual Days Rovinj - until 18th June 2019 and for pass for Croatian Summer Salsa Festival - until 24th of June 2019). The repayment will be done up to max. 30 days after your request has arrived
The reimbursement will not apply to any additional costs, such as travel, accommodation or any other costs connected to the festival activities.
Ticket insurance is optional, but it has to be bought at the same time as the ticket. You cannot buy the ticket insurance additionally.
Ticket insurance price:
Basic fee for the ticket insurance is 6 EUR. For every 100 EUR more, the fee is additional 6 EUR. E.g. If your ticket costs 180 EUR, the ticket insurance is 12 EUR.
TERMS OF CANCELLATION (FROM THE SALSA ADRIA PRODUCTIONS SIDE)
The Salsa Adria Productions company has the right to change artists/instructors and to modify the festival program if and where necessary, while maintaining the overall nature of the festival. All registered participants will be notified in case of a festival cancellation due to force majeure, due to artists’ preventions, due to troubles at the chosen location or due to a low registration rate. Festival cancellation notification due to a low registration rate is issued no later than two (2) weeks before the festival date. Festival fees are reimbursed in the cases listed above; however, reimbursement for travel expenses or work absenteeism is not granted. In case of disturbances and/or interruptions, Salsa Adria Productions company commits itself to solve or limit any problems that might occur in order to maintain and continue the festival as planned.